Friday 26 October 2012

Blur- Charmless Man Inspiration

Blur- Charmless Man


Blur are an indie/pop band formed in 1988 in London. Over the years they have had one of the most influential music videos, always bring something new to the genre.

Their song- Charmless man 

One way in which I am influenced by this music video is through the use of narrative and performance interlinking. Although I think that it may be hard to recreate I still want to use some element of this in my music video, maybe towards the end of the song.

I also like the low budget for the performance set as it relates to the indie/rock genre. Furthermore the use of close ups on the singer is affective for me as it adds realism because of the lip synchronisation but also makes me familiar with the band.   


No comments:

Post a Comment