Thursday 7 February 2013

Feedback from my rough cut


Feedback from my rough cut

The feedback i received from my rough cut was mainly positive. This is due to the amount of time i spent on making my rough cut the best to my ability. I did this as it would help make editing easier when it comes to my final cut.

The main areas of improvement were on:


  •  Lip syncing- in the rough cut the lip syncing wasn't always on time. To achieve the best marks i am going to change the length of some clips so the lip syncing matches the lyrics in the music.
  • Filters- Some of the filters in my rough cut were inconstant, to create consistency i am going to change the filters so they are all the same. 
  • The ending- the ending in my rough cut is very weak. I am going to reshoot some scenes so that the ending is more effective.

My peers also gave me feedback on the good aspects of my music video.

They said that the narrative was clear and there was a balance between narrative and performance.
The bands image is very well represented. The audience was able to tell the genre of music straight away. They also like the location and setting. They gave positive feedback on the performance being outside saying it was cool and different but also reflects the typical british countryside.


No comments:

Post a Comment