Thursday 14 February 2013

Re-filming


Re-filming

After completing my rough cut, I decided to re-film some scenes from my music video as the quality was not as good as i expected.


1. Re filmed the some parts of the performance, the lip syncing wasn't as clear so i needed more shots.  I decided to meet up with the band.  In the meeting, I let my band members know, in order to improve the lip synchronisation it would take some time from the band members to learn the song. So prier to when I filmed again, I typed the lyrics on a word document for the band members to learn. 

2. It is also important that the band members where the same outfits again for the performance, i want it to look like it has been filmed in one day. 

3. Film some new parts of the narrative. Some of the shots were shaky, so i put my camera on a tripod to make sure the shots were still. Also i wanted some shots to be inside so i filmed more scenes inside so i could get the mellow atmosphere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment