Monday 8 April 2013

Ideas for magazine advert

Ideas for my magazine advert. 

I wanted my magazine advert to be similar, if not the same as my album cover as this will be 'Blonde Louis' debut album. It is conventional of new bands to use the same or similar image in all of their advertisements as it increases their brand identity as a band. Therefore it would be clearer to their target audience. 

I want my advertisement to feature in music magazines such as Q and NME as people who buy these magazines are into music and new upcoming artists. It is also a great platform to promote the band as they are very popular brands using synergy to create websites and music channels. This means that I will be advertising to a wider audience. 

Below are some examples of magazine adverts and the inspiration they have gave me. I wanted the magazine advert to be quite simple. I have been inspired by the 'Wheres Wally' books for my digipak something which I want to incorporate in my magazine advert. I thought that it would be a good idea to take lots of different photos of the band from the shoulder upwards and merge them together so it create some image. I also think that it is extremely important to have the band on the advertisement so the audience can familiarise them with Blonde Louis.




No comments:

Post a Comment