Tuesday 16 April 2013

Software used to create my digipak


Software I used to create my digipak

I used two different types of software to create my digipak as they both offered different effects and and tools. 

They were 

  • Picasa
  • Microsoft Word
Picasa is an digital photo editing software. It is quick and easy to use as it has a file importing section where you can insert the memory card and it will import all of the photos from the memory card in seconds. I felt that the basic features such as cropping and adding colour enhancements was very simple but effective as it produced high quality images. 



It also let you organise all of your photos together in a folder so when you came to edit a photo it was much more easy to find.



Because we could't download 'Photoshop' editing our digipak meant that we had to use two or more different forms of software as Picasa didn't allow you to change the images around if you needed to. Microsoft Word helped us to move the images around freely and they had tools such as borders so we could mark out the how I want my digipak to look. 









No comments:

Post a Comment