Monday 17 December 2012

Pitch for my music video


Sleep on the floor- The Pitch

I have finally decided on the plot of my music video. It will be both a performance and narrative based music video. I have changed and developed my ideas from my story board as i felt that the narrative didn't link well with the uptempo beat of the song. Therefore i have decided to make a music video about the main band member and him choosing between his band mates or his girlfriend. I though this would work better than the previous idea as i think a lot of young people can relate to this as it is targeted at young adults.

I want the beginning to start with the bands name. As this is their first single i wanted to get there name out as much as possible. Then i want different clips of the band members playing and then clips of the lead singer and his love interest. I want the band performance to happen in the same place so it gives uniformity.

In the middle of my music video i am aiming to get a balance between narrative performance. I also want to show the lead singer with his band mates messing around and also with his girlfriends to show the narrative.

Finally i want the end to show the two falling out which will hopefully be edited with fast paced editing, as the beat gets faster towards the end of the the song.







No comments:

Post a Comment