Tuesday 19 March 2013

Font ideas for my digipack


Font idea's

Below are some font ideas for my digipack. I think it is important to have a clear font so that you can read it straight away which saves any confusion for the audience. Moreover it is also imperative that the style of the font is unique, this identifies the band's image and also the genre of the music. If the font is in bold bubble writing then you would associate it with  the pop genre, whereas if it is edgy and harsh then you would relate it to the indie genre.



Above are some fonts that i may use for my digipack. I have selected a variety of fonts all of which I think are 'cool' in some way. I have ask my class for some feedback on what font they prefer. This way it makes it easier for me to choose but also it allows me to see which one is more effective.

The results

1st font- 3

2nd font- 0

3rd font- 1

4th font- 2

5th font- 0

The first font was the most popular. They said that it reflects the cool edge look the band have. Moreover it has a youthful vibe to it which attracts my target audience. This is the font I will be using for my digipack.



No comments:

Post a Comment