Monday 4 March 2013

Feedback from final cut


Feedback from final music video.

My feedback from my final music video has improved vastly compared to the rough cut. The main areas i wanted to improve on were:

  • Lip syncing
  • narrative
  • The closing shot
After i got all of this feedback i took it on board and focused the re filming in these areas. My final music video synchronisation was a lot better and showed the continuty from the previous rough cut.  Another one of my peers said that the use of props such as drums and guitars added to the indie mise en scene. The narrative was a lot clear because i re filmed some shops to show the lead singer and the love interest arguing and together. After viewing my final cut, my school friends also commented on how the ending was more effective as it finished of both the narrative and the performance. Moreover, they have said that the band image that I have created is clear and corresponds with the genre of music and my target audience.


No comments:

Post a Comment